Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Subversive Guerrilla Art





Put my edgy, envelope-pushing box out into the city and took some video. It went about how I expected, though there is one incident I managed not to capture because I turned my camera off too soon, and for which I'm still kicking myself: a cop or security guard or something came out of the Hearst Tower behind me with some important-looking guy in a suit, and they inspected the box suspiciously. The suit even asked something like, "Subversive guerrilla art, where is that?" When they went back inside I cleared out. Really wish I could've caught that on video, though I'm not sure what they would've done if they had seen me with a camera. I plan on taking it out to more points in the city and getting some more, hopefully good, footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment